The necessary documents to be considered for an award should be sent to this e-mail address:
The requirements are:
- Mexican citizenship
- Work in an area related to psychiatry and/or mental health
- Submit the following documents:
- Formal candidate nomination from a Mexican higher educational institution or scientific research institution of the health sector
- Professional curriculum with corresponding documentation established by the National Research System
- Papers on research work (maximum three pages) with five copies that include the results obtained to date and perspectives for short and medium term results.
- A representative of each of the following institutes will form a jury that will decide the recipient of the award, and the decision will be final without appeal.
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Department of the School of Medicine, UNAM.
- University of Monterrey
- National Institute of Psychiatry
- A member of the Mexican Psychiatric Association
- A member of the Manuel Camelo Foundation